Alberta Municipal Affairs, in partnership with the Local Government Administration Association and the Alberta Rural Municipal Administrators’ Association, will be running regional training sessions from May 31 to June 28, 2018.
Session topics will be selected by registrants through a brief survey. The four topics receiving the most votes via the survey will be the four topics presented at each session. The survey to select the afternoon’s agenda will close May 2nd.
Please click here to participate in the survey or to register for the session of your choice.
Each day will run from 8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., with registration opening at 8:15 a.m.
- May 31: City of Lacombe –- Lacombe Memorial Centre - 5214 50 Avenue
- June 8: Town of Onoway – Onoway Heritage Centre/Museum - 4708 Lac Ste. Anne Trail N.
- June 13: Town of Hanna - Hanna Community Hall - 503 - 5th Avenue West
- June 14: Town of High River – Highwood Memorial Centre - 125 5th Avenue West
- June 21: Town of Valleyview -– Valleyview Memorial Hall - 4810 50 Street
- June 28: Town of Two Hills - Centennial Hall - 5301 45 Avenue
Please note that detailed agendas for each day will be available on the registration site two weeks prior to the first session and will be forwarded to all registrants along with the session materials. Session materials will only be provided in electronic format and, in addition to being included in an email to registrants, will be available for download both at and following the sessions.