Before you get started, there are a few things that we need you to do first...
Reset your password.
This works to setup your password for the first time. Click on the reset password link and follow the instructions to create a new password for the site. You will use your email address and the password you set to login to the website.
Review your profile and make sure it is up to date with your information and preferences.
Please follow these instructions to access and edit your profile.
- Login to the site.
- Click on your name at the top right of the site.
- Click on view profile under your name.
- Click on the button on the left of the page that says “Edit Profile”
- Please make updates to your information as required.
- Click the button at the bottom that says "Save" if you make any changes.
- In your profile, you can view your event registrations, invoices and payments.
- If you subscribe to the member question forum, you can edit the frequency you receive notifications (by default, it sends updates daily but you can change this to immediate or weekly if you prefer).
What can be done from the website once I am logged in?
- Participate in the LGAA Member Question Forum
- Access member only resources
- Update your member profile
- Access special member discount pricing on conferences
- Pay invoices online
- View all invoices and payments made from the new website.
Visit our Member FAQ webpage for more guidance on how to use the new site.